The Caregiver's Journey


If your family member with TBI is your spouse and is unable to make decisions regarding your estate or the care of your children, you may wish to consult your lawyer and make changes to your will. This may involve naming a guardian for your children and/or assets in the event of your death.

You may also wish to discuss creating a trust, as an alternative estate planning tool.